Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Baby Sister is MARRIED!!

Okay, so I don't have time at the moment to put all my thoughts down and explain how absolutely magical this day was, but I wanted to give a little teaser of a few photos and let you know that I will be posting again on this.

I must say, my heart is filled with so much joy watching my youngest, and the last sister of the three of us get married off.. her husband completes our family just perfectly and I couldn't have asked for more! Our family feels so blessed!

I will definitely give you all a little glimpse of where my heart was on that day very soon... But in the meantime, aren't these photos just AMAZING!?!? Once again, my awesome talented friend, Jessie Kenney, of Juneberry Photo has done it! She set up her OWN photo booth at the wedding.. brought some props and viola!!! ♥

My beautiful baby sister and her husband!
My sister & MOI

My AMAZING parents! Married 30 years! 

Under this frog is the prince I married!

No words are necessary. LOL.

2 comments:

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather