Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Reap What You Sow

One more thing on my mind tonight! Since I just posted the other day talking about the baby modeling scam we got into, well, funny thing was that I got an update on the scam artist! Crazy timing. You can read about how we got scammed here. Anyways, one of the checks for restitution got sent back to the L.A. County City Attorney's office since I took too long to pick it up at the post office. Slightly annoying, but I tell ya, for whatever reason getting to the post office is always the last on my to-do list. I called them back and the City Attorney informed me that this scam artist has done it again and is now convicted of 4 felonies in Vegas! He is about to go to trial because the judge denied his plea deal. Insane. So I couldn't believe within days I actually had an update on this man and had to share!

Below is the link to the Vegas news source that covered it. Pretty crazy... if you listen it will talk about the families in California that are getting paid restitution and we just happen to be one of them.

Learn from us... NEVER pay upfront for a modeling agency. 

Learn from this man... you reap what you sow.☺ 



"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap." Galatians 6:7

1 comment:

  1. No WAY! We met that guy. We were contacted also, 2 years ago, and went up there to meet Carl. He swore that both our kids were "model" material. Luckily, we didn't have the $$, and felt uneasy about it, and never went back. BUT OH MAN, it was tempting. So tempting. Just want you to know, I completely understand, and we've been there. So sorry this happened though. I just can't believe it's the same guy! Glad you're getting your money back. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather