In light of it being one week since I have been officially Facebookless I have created a list of my top 10 reasons I miss being on Facebook and my top 10 reasons I do not miss being on Facebook. I think in 6 months I will revisit this list and see what, if anything, has changed. ☺
Top 10 reasons I miss being on Facebook
10. I did not wish anyone a happy birthday this week, and I actually have no idea when my friend's birthdays are.
9. I did not see any cute pictures of my friends' kids this week.
8. Since I do not have everyone's phone numbers that I wish I did, it is now much more difficult to get in contact with certain people.
7. I did not get to post any funny stories about my kids for everyone to read.
6. I actually have to go to news websites to see what is going on in the world, not just read it on Facebook.
5. I have no idea what everyone is doing. (Pretty sure this can go on the what I 'do not miss' list as well)
4. I wasn't able to post something and help others, such as a dog that needed a home or a prayer request.
3. I took lots of pictures this last week and realized now I will actually have to get them printed or email people, not just post them on Facebook.
2. I did not get as many views on my Raving Tans Facebook page and wonder if it will effect my business.
1. I couldn't get any quick feedback on household or mommy questions by posting on Facebook.