Friday, January 14, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I Miss FB

In light of it being one week since I have been officially Facebookless I have created a list of my top 10 reasons I miss being on Facebook and my top 10 reasons I do not miss being on Facebook. I think in 6 months I will revisit this list and see what, if anything, has changed. ☺


Top 10 reasons I miss being on Facebook

10. I did not wish anyone a happy birthday this week, and I actually have no idea when my friend's birthdays are.

9. I did not see any cute pictures of my friends' kids this week.

8. Since I do not have everyone's phone numbers that I wish I did, it is now much more difficult to get in contact with certain people.

7. I did not get to post any funny stories about my kids for everyone to read.

6. I actually have to go to news websites to see what is going on in the world, not just read it on Facebook.

5. I have no idea what everyone is doing. (Pretty sure this can go on the what I 'do not miss' list as well)

4. I wasn't able to post something and help others, such as a dog that needed a home or a prayer request.

3. I took lots of pictures this last week and realized now I will actually have to get them printed or email people, not just post them on Facebook.

2. I did not get as many views on my Raving Tans Facebook page and wonder if it will effect my business.

1. I couldn't get any quick feedback on household or mommy questions by posting on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is very entertaining in terms of gaming and socialization, but most of all it can be useful too for business, popularity or whatever cause. That's why though some may jnow about it, I also made a simple how to make a facebook page tutorial for those who are interested. Just giving them a piece of advice which is to be responsible page admins. Keep sharing. Very nice and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather