Friday, October 7, 2011

HH's {A-Z}


A. Age: 28 1/2 or maybe closer to 3/4... birthday is December 15!

B. Bed size: King. I actually prefer the King over the Cal King because it is wider than it is long! More room for the kids to snuggle, and I sleep hugging pillows so the more room the better!

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the litter box. Hands down. I have even tried those kind that clean themselves, but they never work very well. lol.


 D. Dogs: Love them. Grew up with Collies. Now we have a 6 month old Australian Shepard puppy mix and I sometimes want to jump off the nearest cliff trying to train her, but I know it will be worth it! Oh and you can read the story on how we got her HERE.

E. Essential start to your day: A cup of Donut Shop coffee from the Keurig! I think most of us mommas can relate to that one. AND I try to always give my day to the Lord and ask him to help me before my feet hit the floor.

F. Favourite color: Green. I love just about every shade of green. 

G. Gold or Silver: Both. I guess I own more silver, but remember the saying..."Make new friends, but keep the old, for the new are silver and the old are GOLD!" 

H. Height: 5'1" {on a good day} They don't call me 5 Feet of Fury for nothing... 


I. Instruments you play:  I tried to play clarinet when I was in the 6th grade, but that's about it. I would LOVE to play guitar... my parents both met in a rock band and now play worship music for kids. They are amazing musicians and singers. I do sing ALL the time, but I'm not necessarily the next Carrie Underwood by any means! But I do love singing karaoke!! Let's go!

J. Job title: SAHM & Certified Spray Tan Technician {CEO of Raving Tans}

K. Kids: Haden {almost 6, step-son}, Addyson {3}, Sawyer {18 months}

L. Live: North San Diego County

M. Mother's name: Donna

N. Nicknames: Oh man.. where to start! Lil H, H-squared, HH, Heath, Five Feet of Fury, the list goes on... 


O. Overnight hospital stays: Deliveries of my two babies and that's it! 

P. Pet peeve: People that are late... although now that I have kids and am not always on time I have offered people a lot more grace in this area. ☺


Q. Quote from a movie: "I have nipples Focker, can you milk me?" My favorite movie of all time!!! Meet the Parents!! Or anything from Wedding Crashers!

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Two younger sisters. One is 14 months younger than me, the other is 5 years. We are all best friends to this day. 

T. Time you wake up: When the kids wake up! Anytime between 6:45 and 8 am. Although I would REALLY like to get up early enough to have my coffee and hang with the hubby before he goes to work, but it is so hard!! 

U. Underwear: VS Pink collection!! Hoot hoot! Love all of them! 


V. Vegetable you hate: Beets! Ewwww.. My hubby has even tried to sneak them in when we juice and I can taste them a mile away!! 

W. What makes you run late: I'm pretty darn good at being on time... see pet peeve. LOL.

X. X-Rays you've had: broke my ankle in gymnastics, let's see... had x-rays on my back at one point, my teeth... I think that's it! 

Y. Yummy food that you make: Hmmm. Not a big cooker, but I do make an awesome Shepards Pie! Speaking of which I may do that soon! 

 Z. Zoo animal: Tigers. Love the big cats. ☺

2 comments:

  1. Stopped by from the blog hop, now a follower! How cool and right on are you about FB, such a waste of time, go you! Glad that I found you :) It was fun to get to know you A thru Z ;)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! so glad to get to know you!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather