Saturday, October 29, 2011

WIW {wine tasting}


 We live about 20 miles from a pretty amazing row of wineries. I don't know about you, but I love a crisp, not too sweet, chilled glass of wine. I love red as well, but white always sounds so refreshing. 

This weekend I met a dear friend up at one of the local wineries. We used to cheer together in college and even moved to Hawaii together for school. We are both back on the mainland now, but cherish those memories and catch up as often as our busy lives allow us. 

The winery we went to was absolutely beautiful and I'm really annoyed at myself for not even taking an instagram photo. What was I thinking! Ugh.

But this is what I wore wine tasting... and I had a little fun and messed around with the editing process and used a color technique called cross process. I thought it made quite boring photos look a little more fun. haha. Oh the simple things... 







I also sported the messy bun inspired by the always lovely Casey Wiegand and notice the Momma Rake headband! LOVE.






Top: Marshalls {cheap!!}
Jeans: Jolt {Nordstrom Rack}
Boots: Reference
Necklace: Kaemaloche Jewelry
Headband: Momma Rake
Watch: Michael Kors

photographer: the awesome hubby



{Linking up here, here, here }

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your outift! and the messy bun is pretty.
    your blog name caught my attention... i don't have a facebook either. :)
    i'm having a GiVeAwAy! southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVE the outfit and the headband looks FAB on you! I also heart the messy bun... I tried it outthe other day as well! Made my thin hair look so mih more full! Xoxo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, stop being so cute! k, thanks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! :) I love that watch...I have one just like it! I'm obsessed. I have never been to a winery and I am kicking myself right now as you talk about it! I need to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit. I love cross process and find myself using it a lot! I've thought of ditching FB, too. I will have to read about your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you possibly be any prettier? Seriously. I love that top and you are rocking that messy bun and headband. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your headband is super cute. as is your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look adorable as always! and you pull off the messy bun so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! I love your outfit! That top and those boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather