Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Ten: Things My Daughter Is Thankful For

Each night we say our prayers before bed and at the end of the prayer we ask Addyson what she is thankful for. 


At just over 3 years old, here are her top 10 things she is thankful for. 

1. Mommy & Daddy

2. baby Sawyer brother boy 
{Yes, Sawyer broke his leg this summer! Read about that here.}


3. White boy & Gray boy


4. the moon


5. Ber Ber & Money {blue bear and bunny}


6. carrot juice


7. the stars


8. my princess books


9. my cozy bed



10. butterflies



Linking up here and here today!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a sweetheart! She is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet!!! I love this idea.. I wonder what my lil one would come up with!!!!! Hey make sure you check out my blog I'm doing a Giftaway.. to my followers for my birthday tom.... :D :D much love girl!!
    xoxo
    Pieces of Luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!. Thank YOU for linking up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm going to do this with my kids!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm blessed by your sweet words!

They inspire and encourage me to keep sharing my story...

Thank you.

♥Heather